Salesforce Administrator-San Antonio, TX-$85k+(on Site)
A client in the San Antonio region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Systems Administrator to join their Salesforce team. The role is responsible to ensure proper configuration and utilization of the organizations Salesforce platform to maximize the business process. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support users to achieve business goals and will work on improving the platform to better enhance customer relationships.Responsibilities:
- Document and build processes for the Salesforce platform to ensure standards are in line with best practices and ensure data security
- Ensure data integrity and arrange data to provide actionable solutions
- Create Dashboards and reports that help define a clear strategy for the organization
- Provide a solid understanding of the existing business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements
- Work closely with each business unit to prioritize and align requests and enhancements to and in Salesforce
- Assist with integrations and enhancements of the Salesforce platform
- 3+ years' experience supporting business systems (Salesforce)
- Hands on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Organizational Skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of the Sales process in regards to Salesforce Utilization
- Comfortable with working with cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity; please send a copy of your CV to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org