This role is for Lead Salesforce Data Engineer/Developer to design and develop Salesforce functionality that addresses the business requirements. In addition, the initial focus will be on migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce. This role will work closely with Product Managers to understand requirements, articulate proposed solutions, conduct technology due diligences on vendor solutions, provide technical solution design to on-site and off-site development teams to ensure technical delivery and implementation of solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Develop data loading routines to load the data to Salesforce platform
- Map Source data from legacy systems to Salesforce platform
- Provide level 2 and Level 3 support for any end user issues
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7+ years of experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and development components - specifically with mapping and loading data to Salesforce
- Experienced in end-to-end Salesforce Implementations with focus on Sales Cloud implementations
- Experienced in designing and developing Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Salesforce Developer and Advanced Developer certifications
Let's start with the fun ones:
*Position is hybrid, requiring in-office attendance on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. At this time, this is non-negotiable. The preferred location is based out of the San Francisco Financial District office, but client is open to considering those open to working from their Midtown NYC offices.*
- Health and Wellness stipend monthly (can even be spent on a mani-pedi, massage, etc)
- Errand running services
- Vacation/party planning services
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid Commute-Remote Flexibility (On-site 3x a week)
- Health benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Great Culture
- Work Life Balance
- Career Growth Flexibility
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews are being scheduled this week. *No third parties.* This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. No C2C/C2H
. Sponsorship available for qualified candidates.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com marketplace, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.