Salesforce Administrator Technology:
Salt Lake City (Remote)Compensation:
$100-115K Base Date Posted:
June 2, 2022
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team, this is a start-up company and projected to see tremendous growth this year. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. Reporting to the VP, Operations, you will work closely with the Sales, Operations, Marketing, and IT team to ensure core processes and systems are well defined, precisely measured, and function effectively and with scale.Role responsibilities.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with ~30+ users across multiple use cases
- Work with the engineering team to help define and implement best use cases of Salesforce as we build platform functionality off of it
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with Operations and Finance to ensure all sales and pipeline data is accurate, complete, and easily accessible
- Coordinate and conduct training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with exposure to Marketing Cloud/Pardot
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
- A demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership.
- You are comfortable building prototypes and communicating directly with engineers and business stakeholders on the technical constraints of various approaches.
- Understanding of agile development and iteration
- Strong experience with the Lightning Platform
This is a position with an awesome company that allows for great career growth. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their Salesforce career and enhance their leadership skills. Join as a valued member of this team and organization.
***Send CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call Craig for more information at 303-558-4416