Remote Salesforce Administrator Technology:
Fully Remote (Domestic US)Compensation:
$100k-115K Date Posted:
June 13, 2022
An organization in the Higher Education space is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. Reporting to the Manager of Systems Administration, you will work closely with the Sales, Operations, Marketing, and IT teams to ensure core processes and systems are well defined, precisely measured, and function effectively and with scale. Role responsibilities.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 200+ users across multiple use cases
- Work with the engineering team to help define and implement best use cases of Salesforce as we build platform functionality off of it
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with Operations and Finance to ensure all sales and pipeline data is accurate, complete, and easily accessible
- Coordinate and conduct training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($100k-$115k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Administrator.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Sales, Service, and Experience (FKA Community) Clouds is preferred
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
- A demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership.
- You are comfortable building prototypes and communicating directly with engineers and business stakeholders on the technical constraints of various approaches.
- Understanding of agile development and iteration
- Strong experience with the Lightning Platform