Salesforce Certified Administrator | $80K-$90K | Fully Remote
A high-growth SAAS company is adding an experienced Salesforce Administrator to their team. This position will work on the Salesforce org to provide upgrades and maintenance as well as work to support the team in roll out new projects.
The Salesforce Administrator position requires a candidate with strong business acumen and the talent to be part of a team supporting the sales teams and business improvement initiatives for the Salesforce system.Responsibilities:
- Management of enterprise-wide system and data (customer related objects, products, users, workflows, validation rules etc.)
- Administer Salesforce.com; this includes working within current processes to maintain: users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, customizations, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications.
- Deliver scalable, high quality Salesforce services in support of day today sales support
- Work directly with the Business Systems leader and other sales members to drive the success of day to day CRM support and enabling the sales teams to be successful
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide system(s) across functional areas
- Work alongside fellow administrators to complete enhancements, customizations and maintenance of SFDC
- Support applications and plug-ins to Salesforce
- Lead internal/external projects by specific request of business partners
- Provide excellent customer service to Salesforce users
- 2+ years' Salesforce Administration Experience
- SFDC Admin certification required, others a plus
- Understanding of Pardot preferred
- Understanding of CPQ preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication using the English language
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Lauren at Phone: 949- 688- 2207 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Administrator/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/Los Angeles/SFDC Admin/Implementation/SFDC BestPractice/California/apex/visualforce/Administrator/LA/Orange County/OC/ San Diego/SD/saleops/San Fernando Valley/