Salesforce Certified Administrator/Sales Analyst | $90K-$110K | El Segundo, CA| Remote Flexibility
An industry leading company is adding an experienced Salesforce Administrator/Sales Analyst to their team. This position will work on the Salesforce org to provide upgrades and maintenance to the built out org as well as work to support the sales team in reporting and analysis.
This is a mostly remote positon but the candidate must be able to come into the El Segundo office for in-person meetings as needed.Responsibilities:
- Management of enterprise-wide system and data (customer related objects, products, users, workflows, validation rules etc.)
- Administer Salesforce.com; this includes working within current processes to maintain: users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, customizations, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications.
- Deliver scalable, high quality Salesforce services in support of day today sales support
- Work directly with the Sales Operations Leader and other sales ops members to drive the success of day to day sales support while enabling the sales teams to be successful
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide system(s) across functional areas
- Support applications and plug-ins to Salesforce
- Lead internal/external projects by specific request of business partners
- Provide excellent customer service to Salesforce users
- 2+ years' Salesforce Administration Experience
- 2+ years Sales Analysis, Sales Ops, or Financial Planning and Analysis Required
- SFDC Admin certification required, others a plus
- Intermediate Excel Capabilties
- Excellent written and verbal communication using the English language
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Lauren at Phone: 949- 688- 2207 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Administrator/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/Los Angeles/SFDC Admin/Implementation/SFDC BestPractice/California/apex/visualforce/Administrator/LA/Orange County/OC/ San Diego/SD/saleops/San Fernando Valley/