Salesforce Applications Analyst-Texas- $95k+
An established organization in the shipping and packaging sector is looking to bring on a Salesforce Analyst to their expanding team. This is an amazing growth opportunity to join a company as they expand their Salesforce instance.
- Work directly with members of leadership and operations to enhance user experience
- Own key projects focused on integrations and development that promote efficiency, scalability, and risk mitigation
- Be the subject matter expert for Salesforce working on implementations and Salesforce process enhancements
- Manage all internal processes, workflows, and data handled within Salesforce
- Provide administration support for users including adding users and running reports and analytics (UAT testing)
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience in the Sales cloud-Developer experience a plus (declarative and programmatic)
- Salesforce Certified Administration
- Experience with cross-functional integration
- Experience working with teams and collaborating on ideas
- Gathering business requirements to come up with solutions
This is a great opportunity to work with a collaborative team and great learning opportunity for someone wanted to advance their Salesforce Skills. Competitive benefits and compensation package. If this opportunity seems like the right fit for you, send your CV to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Visa Sponsorship. GC Holders and U.S. Citizens Only.