Salesforce Consultant - Remote - $75-90/HRABOUT:
You'll be responsible for successfully customizing and implementing Salesforce solutions for clients using the nonprofit success pack (NPSP) and other related modules available through Salesforce.org. The person in this role reports to the Cloud Consulting Practice Manager and collaborates with Cloud Consulting team members to deliver solutions to clients that solve business problems and drive efficiency.LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Salesforce Administrator; plus one or more of the following Salesforce certifications:
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform Application Builder
- User Experience Designer (UX)
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Any Developer level certifications
- Any Architect level certifications
- As part of a team of consultants, deliver solutions on the Salesforce platform to nonprofit organizations
- Conduct discovery sessions with clients to gather, define, and document business requirements.
- Document requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop declarative configuration solutions in Salesforce to satisfy client requirements.
- Develop automations of low to moderate complexity to meet client needs.
- Demonstrate Salesforce features and solutions to business stakeholders, as needed.
- Perform data migrations with a low to moderate level of complexity including data analysis, data mapping, data validation, and uploading data to the Salesforce platform.
- Identify testing uses cases, develop test scripts and test acceptance criteria, and participate in all phases of testing including support of end-user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Provide level of effort (LOE) estimates to the Project Manager for work planned across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including discovery, design, development, testing, training, deployment, and post-production support.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of all project documentation relevant to consultant's duties and responsibilities
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience, including at least two years designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Experience implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Data analysis, design, integration, and migration experience
- Experience leading discovery sessions and documenting requirements
- Experience automating processes with Salesforce Flow, Process Builder, and Workflow
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange applications
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4379 or email@example.com