Salesforce Developer - Irvine, CA- $130,000
My client is an established Salesforce end user, based in Orange County, CA. They are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their growing, technical team. My client is an industry leader in the real-estate space. They have utilized their transaction platform to generate more than $50 billion in sales. The Role
You will join their existing Salesforce development team of 4 Developers. You will lead a team owning Salesforce development to support their new business initiatives This role offers a base salary of $130,000 with a bonus of up to 10%. They have fantastic benefits and a strong lineup of Salesforce talent internally. Your responsibilities will include:
You will have:
- Work with SFDC Business Systems Analyst to refine business requirements & aid in scoping project efforts for stakeholders
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Develop solutions that leverage declarative features & augmentation with APEX (triggers, classes, test classes)
- Develop API services
- Create Jira user stories
- Prepare and maintain design documents, process flows and configuration documents
- Assist business users in developing policies, procedures, and standards
- An architectural way of thinking
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with Apex and Apex triggers
- Experience with MuleSoft is a bonus
- Customization and integrations experience
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market. I have ongoing relationships with most of the critical employers in the US and have an understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (949) 570-2393 or email@example.com.