Salesforce Administrator-Augusta, GA-$55k+
A growing company in manufacturing is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator to their team. This position will spearhead projects for the Salesforce platform including enhancements and upgrades including a conversion from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has 2+ years of experience working in the Salesforce environment. The role is on-site in either Augusta office or the Northern Atlanta Area office.Responsibilities :
- Daily administration and support of the companies Salesforce database, including: managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Collaborate on best process practices and analyze the platform for any solutions to opportunities
- Daily maintenance of the existing security structure of the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in the planning process of the organization's migration from Classic to Lightning.
- Providing user maintenance and trouble-shoot any issues users may be having
- Take part in all system enhancements and projects within Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related fields
- 1+ years of experience within Salesforce
- Experience interacting with the Salesforce platform in both Classic and Lightning preferred
- Ability to multitask on several projects within Salesforce
- Certifications within Salesforce are strongly preferred
- Good Communication skills and a strong attention to detail
If interested in this position please send your resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com