My client is a leading and crucial London charity who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to report their Salesforce Team Lead.
They have a small agile team looking for someone passionate about Salesforce and the impact it can have for a charity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on configuration of fresh and in place features, including but not limited to: User Maintenance, Custom Objects, Layouts, Validations, Workflows, Process Builder and Salesforce Flow.
- Working with 3rd party applications such as DocuSign.
- Promptly providing resolution to the 100+ users and challenges they may face.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive and build improvements and enhancements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Comprehensive experience configuring Salesforce.
- Proven experience of administration, troubleshooting and support.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to those with less expertise.
- Salary up to £45,000
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Many more benefits including an outstanding Pension Scheme