Senior Salesforce Developer | Lehi, Utah (Hybrid) | 140-160k Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Accounting, and Operations teams to brainstorm solutions to their problems and engineer Salesforce customizations to meet their needs
- Facilitate cross-functional team sessions and gather notes on team needs
- Assist with eco-system security and data integrity
- Create and maintain ongoing internal documentation of processes and system configurations
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in Sandbox and Production environments for new and ongoing development projects
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Knowledge with LWC, VisualForce, APEX Triggers, etc.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Local to the Utah area and willing to be on-site when needed
- Any Salesforce Certification is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or email@example.com