Sr. Salesforce Consultant- Remote- $60.00/HR- Work-life balance
Sr. Salesforce Consultant- Remote- $60.00/HR- Great work-life balance
One of my top Non-Profit Clients is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant who is versed in customising and implementing Salesforce solutions using the nonprofit success pack (NPSP). They are looking for a contractor to help drive their growing cloud consulting team and kick-start their first project! This will be a 6 month contract position with the possibility of extension as they have multiple projects in their pipeline. Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities
- You will be a part of a team of consultants who deliver solutions on the Salesforce platform to nonprofit organizations.
- You will be responsible to conduct discovery sessions with clients and document business requirements.
- Must have professional experience with developing declarative configuration solutions.
- You will be conducting data migrations, including but not limited to data analysis, mapping, validation, and uploading data to Salesforce.
- You will provide data to the Project Manager for all full software development life-cycle, including discovery, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
- 3 + years of hands-on Salesforce Consulting experience.
- 3 + years of experience implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Must be Salesforce Certified, Salesforce Administrator preferred
- 2 + years of experience with Salesforce Flow, Process Builder, and Workflow.
- 2 + years minimum with hands-on integration of Salesforce AppExchange applications.
This position offers a fully remote schedule with the ability to work in-person at their headquarters as well as the possibility of travelling to client sites in and around California.
In order to find out more about this position and other exciting contract roles please reach out to Christina Masso at (949) 570-2398 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (949) 570-2398 or emailed at email@example.com