Lead Salesforce Administrator
Role & Responsibilities
- Configure, support, administer the organisation's Salesforce platform.
- Assist various internal Salesforce users across the company.
- Suggest and agree on technological solutions in line with business needs and requirements
- Various configuration tasks, such as flows, validation rules etc
- Developing business requirements and specifications in line with stakeholders' requirements
- Leading and mentoring Salesforce administrators in the team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong experience with multiple Salesforce Products (Dogusign and natterbox preferred)
- ADM201 certification
- Experience with Process automation (flows experience is essential)
- Motivated to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Problem solving capabilities, attention to detail, data handling skills