Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist Location:
July, 12th 2022Compensation:
The Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist will be a member of the growing global marketing team who creates Salesforce automation campaigns that are powered by data and leverages real-time insights to create a personalized customer experience. You will use Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot to create campaigns that track customer engagement at all digital touchpoints and tailor communication to support them. Job Description
- Building and maintaining automation journeys in Marketing Cloud and Pardot to support campaigns while enhancing the customer experience
- Evaluating and providing guidance for automation opportunities across digital platforms
- Leading collaborations to determine automation project needs and requirements
- Interpret and visualize Salesforce campaign data to support key decision making
- Ensure all customer record data is successfully segmented for success
- Work directly with stakeholders to set and manage expectations for each campaign while planning for paths of continuous improvements
- Reviewing customer behavior to determine areas of improvement
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Exceptional at understanding how automation can simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate the value of automation to any audience
- Skillful at cross-team collaborations to drive results
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of how to weave automation across multiple digital platforms
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Digital Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years' experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud and Pardot required
- Experience with project management preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.