Salesforce Experience Cloud Functional Architect - Remote - $140,000
One of my top clients is in hyper growth mode, looking for Salesforce professionals ready to hit the ground running. They are looking for a highly skilled Experience Cloud Functional Architect. This Consultancy is looking for someone who has extensive experience working on multiple Experience Cloud projects, and someone who wants to expand their portfolio in the Salesforce platform quickly by working for a leading Partner. Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Gather requirements for Salesforce products by leveraging functional knowledge
- Manage process, deliverables, and users
- Guide functional solution design, development, and end user strategies
- Build business process that optimize the Salesforce platform and solution capabilities
- Grow exponentially with the team by scaling the consulting practice, mentoring teammates, educate customers, and peers on the Salesforce Platform
- Extensive Consulting Salesforce experience
- Completed Experience Cloud implementation projects
- Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Experience in higher education
- Passion for the Salesforce Platform
- Experience in End to End Projects
- Functional background of Salesforce Projects
This role give you the chance to work with multiple industries ranging from small start ups to enterprise level clients. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow at an exponential rate. All while overseeing a high level Salesforce team on cutting edge projects.
This client is looking to interview the first 5 resumes I send them and hire immediately. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.