Salesforce Developer- Dallas, TX- $110k+
A client in Dallas is looking to add a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert to their team. The ideal candidate will have strong development skills as well as expertise overseeing projects and facilitating in creating the roadmap of the Salesforce ecosystem.
As the Salesforce Developer, you must possess a strong knowledge of the benefits, limitations and configuration of Sales Cloud and Service Clouds. You must be able to be responsible for standard and custom-based applications. You have experience with stakeholders across one or more organizations to identify problems and have designed and implemented solutions to better the company.
- Perform the day-to-day administration, configuration and troubleshooting of our Salesforce.
- Develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Complete System Maintenance and perform upgrades.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce
- LWC and Apex coding experience
- Salesforce Developer I Cert Required; additional certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org