A Salesforce End User is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to their team. The right candidate will have a background of Salesforce Administration and be able to think about a project in flows (& other administrator tools) before apex (& other development code). They will also have a background in the Consulting space, strong communication (with stakeholders) and have the full Salesforce application Development experience.
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience, preferably in Admin/Developer.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent organizational skills (detail oriented and able to multitask)
- Bachelor's Degree (In relation to role/field)
- Active Salesforce certifications
- Experience working for aSalesforce End User
- Nice to have: Financial Service background
- 100% Remote
- Flex Hours
Nathaniel Phone: 646 - 863- 7603 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.