Salesforce Developer Technology
: Salesforce.comJob Type
: Remote Compensation
: $90-120K BaseDate Posted
: July 15, 2022
My client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their established team and support their Salesforce instance. They are a highly innovative company and the leaders in medical equipment manufacturing. This role will be a part of the global implementation of their CRM instance while also building out new projects. Responsibilities
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Support the SFDC platform from a technical and functional standpoint. Minor administrative duties but the majority of work will be enhancing out-of-the-box features.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- 4+ years of developing Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce design experience.
- 1+ years of Lightning Web Component Development.
- Cloud Experience: Sales, Service and Experience.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce Objects and permission sets.
- SAP experience preferred.
- CPQ experience preferred.
- FSL experience preferred but not required.
- Administrator 201 Certificate required.
- Platform Developer I Certificate required.