Salesforce Application Developer Technology:
$160-180K BaseDate Posted:
July 18, 2022
My client is a Salesforce end-user who is looking for a Salesforce Application Developer to lead the development of custom solutions for external stakeholders. They are a highly innovative company, working on the government level to design custom solutions for cleaner energy and sustainability. This role is highly challenging but highly rewarding, it is a true Salesforce Developer position with a supportive team around you. To thrive in this role you must enjoy taking ownership of your projects and complete them in a timely manner. Continue reading to see if you would be a good fit! Responsibilities
- Develop Salesforce solutions for external stakeholders at the state level.
- Application of Salesforce best practice with code designs.
- Working alongside a team of 5+ Salesforce professionals.
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members.
Salary is negotiable based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
- 5+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions.
- 5+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce design experience.
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development.
- Hands-on experience using JAVA and OOP languages.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies.