Remote Senior Salesforce Developer, Seattle, WA, 130-150K
A mid-sized Salesforce End User in the PNW is growing out their Salesforce platform and you may be the perfect Developer to have sole autonomy over their SF organization. Having multiple implementations in the pipeline, this client wants someone to join in ASAP as the company expands and makes some exciting changes. You would be a part of a great, country wide company with a hardworking, fast paced company culture. (0% travel) Responsibilities:
- Technical expert for Salesforce team, determining best approach to address business requirements
- Partner with Operations Managers, Key Stakeholders and others to design and implement customized solutions in SF
- Develop advanced solutions through Lightning, VisualForce and Apex
- Mentor other team members and act as the liaison between Salesforce developers both internally and through user communities
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience preferred
- Hands on APEX/Visualfocrce/SOQL
- com Certifications preferred: Platform Developer I, Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally between departments
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a plus
The client offers 100% remote flexibility, detailed outline for career advancement, outstanding benefits, flexible PTO and generous Holiday accrual.
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more. DON'T miss out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com