Full-Time Senior Salesforce Consultant Role! About The Company:
Our customer is a mission-based Salesforce Implementation Partner based out of the mid-west, who has expertise in creating complex CRM Solutions for customers in the non-profit industry. This organization has been around for close to a decade, and has organically continued to grow and expand year after year. About The Role:
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will lead discovery sessions with customers to gain a better understanding of an organizations business processes and technology goals. You will be responsible for advising the customer as an SME of the Salesforce Platform, and to work with other team members to ensure successful project delivery (Developers, Project Managers, etc). Building productive and scalable solutions using customer Salesforce configuration and integrations to ensure customer satisfaction.Necessary Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Consulting experience
- Experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Experience leading client-facing sessions
- Experience working with various Salesforce Clouds - (Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, Non-Profit Cloud)
- Non-Profit industry experience
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred (Sales Cloud Certification, Salesforce Administration Certification, Salesforce Non-Profit Cloud Certification)
- 100% Remote Work
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent & Affordable Healthcare Plan!
- 401k w/ Match
- Paid Parenthood Leave for both Mothers & Fathers
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.