Salesforce.com Developer - $100k+
A client in the non-profit sector is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer to help oversee their development and Salesforce teams. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce and have experience with development and technical leadership of the platform. They must have experience with third-party applications as well as managed packages.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help bring their technology platform to the next level. This is a great chance to be a part of a growing team and make a large impact.A Typical Day in the Job:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Be informed and up to date on Salesforce Best practices and come up with the overall technical strategy of the organizations Salesforce platform
- Provide Technical direction for large projects
- Consult with business partners on Salesforce trends and influence technology direction
- Fulfill the leadership, analysis, and design requirements of projects as well as custom builds and LWC expertise
- Provide expertise on third party tools to use in the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with project teams to improve product delivery
- 3+ years of Salesforce Experience
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities
- Apex, Apex Triggers, LWC, and Aura Components
- Great Communication 10/10
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification preferred
Great Company to expand with. Competitive benefits and Salary package. Open to fully remote but must reside within the US.Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
Send Resumes to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com