As a Project Manager you will be responsible for international projects across your portfolio. You know what it already takes to achieve client satisfaction across all departments with your professional approach to both business and marketing domains. You show leadership qualities in order to help obtain the best from your colleagues, and share the success stories you achieve together. Organisation is key in this role, enabling you to prioritise and allocate your time accordingly to each project in your portfolio.
The company is a successful Salesforce partner specialising in Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud who has recently achieved an award for the best rated marketing automation agency by customers here in the Netherlands and have since opened up their office in Barcelona.
What you will be doing
- Directly accountable for the client projects
- Play a role in managing the client relationship, working with them on a daily basis
- Review and analyse the scope of the project and manage expectations
- Track the project and review the project team revising hours
- Commercial awareness to drive account growth
What we ask from you
- At least 3 years of digital project management experience
- Knowledge and working experience working in an agile environment / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of systems integration's such as CRM (Preferably Salesforce)
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
What we offer in return
- Exposure to projects on an international scale
- An informal environment with a flexible work schedule that suits you
- Competitive salary
- Education budget for personal development
- Mobility scheme that suits your needs
- Health and fitness / in-house masseuse
- Pension scheme
If you have any question regarding this vacancy you can email Dominic Jackson on email@example.com or you can call me on 020 241 8536.