Salesforce Business Analysis | $115k-$125k | Remote
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work within the Enterprise Platform team to identify, define, document, and test solutions to improve business processes and efficiencies. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Platforms, this highly collaborative role will provide ample opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing company, with support from an experienced team in a positive work environment.
Primary Job Duties:
- Maintain a thorough functional and high-level technical understanding Salesforce instance and related workflows.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to write requirement specifications accurately and concisely.
- Engage stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate business needs.
- Translate and convey intricate concepts and processes via widely comprehensible user stories and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the Digital Operations team to verify documented requirements for completeness, consistency, feasibility, and conformity to standards and project deadlines.
- Participate in QA of solutions to ensure enablement and optimization of features and functions.
- Produce and maintain workflow documentation, and communicate changes,
o Salesforce Administrator
o Sales Cloud Consultant
o CPQ Specialist
- 3+ years' experience encompassing at minimum five Salesforce projects, programs, or large efforts
- Understanding of software development life cycle, and experience using Atlassian/Jira, Rally, or other development tracking tool
- Experience using Visio, Lucidchart, Draw.io, or other similar flowchart/diagramming apps(s)
100% Covered Health/Dental/Vision
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Product Manager/Finserv/EndUser /SFDC/FSL