Senior Salesforce Developer (CPQ Experience) - Fully Remote - $170k + Bonus
One of our clients is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Business Systems team! As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will collaborate with a built out team to design and implement Salesforce solutions. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop Salesforce solutions utilizing Lightning Web Components
- Assist with Salesforce CPQ implementation and configuration
- Collaborate with various business units to understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions with the support of a built out Salesforce team
- Provide recommendations for future Salesforce initiatives
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with data migration and data cleansing
- Strong communication and experience working with stakeholders, business leaders or customers
- Fully remote role
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match
If you are interested in an exciting new Senior Salesforce Developer role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.