Senior Salesforce Product Manager - $130-140K
One of our clients based out of Los Angeles, CA is searching for a Senior Salesforce Product Manager to join the team as the Salesforce subject matter expert. This person will play a vital role for the organization by serving as an interface to the business users, working alongside the application development teams, and facilitating project delivery. As an industry leader, this organization provides tremendous opportunity for career growth and offers unmatched benefits. Candidate must be willing to come on-site in LA, 2-3x/week.Responsibilities:
- Work alongside product/project managers to gather and analyze system & business user requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions through requirement prioritization/scoping
- Establish solution architecture, utilizing data management, migration & integration
- Perform basic Salesforce administrative tasks such as process builder, field and layout changes, and creating reports
- 8+ years' experience performing Business Analyst Product Manager responsibilities
- Strong experience meeting with Business Leadership/Stakeholders to gather requirements and write user stories
- Experience with business process design, data modeling and reengineering
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with co-workers, partners, and the public
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong proficiency of Salesforce.com and associated technologies
- Preferred Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Service Cloud Consultant
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
Happy Friday, LinkedIn!
One of my clients based out of Los Angeles, CA is searching for an experienced Sr. Salesforce Product Manager to join the team as the Salesforce subject matter expert. Click the link below to check out the job description and apply!
If you have any questions or know anybody who'd be a good fit, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.