Salesforce Technical Architect | Remote | $160k-$190k
A Salesforce Partner is looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team! This person will be responsible for partnering with key clients and teams to design, develop, and implement Salesforce technology solutions. This person will also have great communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the proven ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment. Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certifications - Preferably including a Salesforce Architect cert
- Establish strong partnerships/relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Partner/Consulting experience (required)
- Proven ability to work independently and on a collaborative team
- Experience with Agile methodology with the proven ability to manage multiple projects to aggressive timelines
- Strong experience with Configuration and Development with Visualforce, Apex, LWC, Aura etc.
- Lead technology design, configuration, and development activities across multiple projects
- Great communication (written & oral)
- 100% Remote
Olivia Phone: 646 - 679 - 3865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Technical Architect / Consulting / Lightning