Lead Salesforce Developer $160k-$180k | Remote
A financial service company is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Developer to their team. The right candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience with a background in design leadership in large or complex Salesforce development projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with application development, migrations, integrations, and enhancements to existing applications. This role will work closely with business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong experience in APEX, REST API, and Sales Cloud
- Strong experience with data migration and manipulation
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent organizational skills (detail oriented and able to multitask)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor's Degree (In relation to role/field)
- Active Salesforce certifications
100% Covered Health/Dental/Vision
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Lead Developer/Finserv/EndUser /SFDC/FSL