Salesforce Administrator-Tennessee- $70k-$100k
A manufacturing organization in the Nashville region is looking to bring on a Mid-level Salesforce Administrator to their expanding team. This is an amazing growth opportunity to join a company as they expand their Salesforce instance.
- Work directly with members of leadership and operations to enhance user experience
- Own key projects focused on integrations and development that promote efficiency, scalability, and risk mitigation
- Be the subject matter expert for Salesforce working on implementations and Salesforce processes
- Manage all internal processes, workflows, and data handled within Salesforce
- Provide administration support for users
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator-more certifications a plus
- Experience with cross-functional integration
- Experience with declarative development
- Experience working with teams and collaborating on ideas
- Gathering business requirements to come up with solutions
If this opportunity seems like the right fit for you, send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com.
No Visa Sponsorship. GC Holders and U.S. Citizens Only.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org