Salesforce Project Manager - $140K - WA
A rapidly growing end user in the Pacific Northwest is looking to bring on a Salesforce Project Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate has a history of managing Salesforce projects and working collaboratively with a Salesforce team. This company is looking to move quickly so if you are interested and think you may be a strong fit, please apply!Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience working with Salesforce, ideally 3+ years of experience as a PM
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Business Analyst
- Experience with 3rd party app implementation, Salesforce migrations and system integrations
- Comfortability working collaboratively and cross-functionally to improve Salesforce platform
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Fully remote role
- Flexible PTO
- 401k matching
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Project Manager role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.