Salesforce Administrator | 90K | Utah
As a Salesforce Administrator for my client's small but mighty company, you will assist in leading the day to day functionality of the rapidly expanding business. You will be the blue-print for growing the Salesforce team and making a direct impact as a full-time Salesforce subject matter expert.
We are seeking…
- 2+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Admin 201 certified preferred but not required
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Sales, and Service Clouds
- Familiarity with APEX and Lightning
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held ASAP!
*Send your resume now to Kaycee at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.