Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Technical Architect who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud-based solutions and technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce, Force.com
APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a track record of progressive leadership in full life cycle software development, including support, and will be able to provide technical thought leadership on company initiatives outside of project delivery. The Technical Architect will ensure that any systems delivered accurately meet the defined expectations of the business unit, support end to end RFP processes, and lead technical resources on project delivery. Therefore, the candidate selected for role will need to be able to effectively drive and motivate technical delivery members.
What You'll Do:
* Create and deliver high quality, accurate and timely solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC, 3rd party integrations, and front-end technologies.
* Own and lead the application design, development, and support aspects of Skience Salesforce Services & Solutions projects.
* Ensure that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams, testing team and others.
* Work closely with Enterprise Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
* Lead and mentor the development team on projects.
* Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
* Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
* 8+ years in Salesforce technical experience, with the 4 most recent years focused on architecting Salesforce solutions using a formal development methodology (Waterfall, AGILE etc...)
* 4 + years hands-on Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning experience
* Minimum of 3 full lifecycle Salesforce.com
implementations prior experience, accompanied by demonstrable understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
* Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System, Heroku, and MuleSoft.
* Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
* Solid understanding of Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting.
* Experience building SQL tables and queries, understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
* Extensive knowledge of integration related matters and how to build solutions from inception to support or on already implemented Salesforce Orgs.
* Strong understanding of CI/ CD DevOps process.
* Willingness to assist clients in the design, business architecture, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
* Proven constructive communication and team collaboration skills.
Nice to Haves:
* Bachelor's degree required in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related field of study such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
* Salesforce Certified Developer 1 and 2, Administrator (ADM201) certifications.
* Hands-on experience in Salesforce integration with large applications from beginning to end.
* Creative problem-solving skills and ability to thrive and achieve targets / goals in self-directed environment.
We are looking for a highly effective Solution Architect with Financial Services Cloud and Service Cloud expertise to help customers successfully transform onto the Salesforce platform. This individual will provide thought leadership and best practice advice throughout the life cycle of the project. The Solution Architect would build the functional and system roadmap by running Business Process Reviews, elicit requirements and lead the design activities for implementation.
A successful Architect has strong Salesforce project experience and feels comfortable designing transformational solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business needs. They will have responsibility for creating/sharing/collaborating on materials to support both sales and delivery.
What You'll Do:
* Ensure sustainable, scalable, best-practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs in the Client Service or Customer Service area
* Lead business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through implementations
* Develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
* Remain current with Salesforce full product set
* Manage discussions with various levels of customer's IT technical audiences
* Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to solution and provide expertise on the positioning of The Athene Group's delivery of customer solutions
* BS or BA degree required, MA or MS degree in a technology field a plus
* 4+ years of experience with business or requirements analysis (Big 4 experience a plus)
* 4 years Salesforce Administration or Consulting Experience
* Salesforce Admin (201)
* Salesforce Service Cloud
* Salesforce Sales Cloud
* Salesforce Certified Developer
Nice to Haves:
* Understanding of the Financial Services Cloud, Service Cloud product suite and platform including Knowledge Management, Omni-Channel Support, Live Agent, and Customer Portals
* Basic programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies is an advantage
* Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: SAGE CRM, RightNOW, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems, Kana, ServiceNow
* Contact or call center-based applications experience is beneficial (Remedy, Clarify, Vantive, Aspect, Gensys, Avaya, Cisco, Interactive Intelligence, Verint, NICE)
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to challenge and augment customers' requirements
* Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required capabilities.
* Ability to ask hard questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes
* Willingness to travel