Salesforce/Apto Administrator | 30-40 per hr | Philadelphia
A Salesforce client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to come support their team. The right person will have a working knowledge of Apto, and proven ability to be a self-starter. You should be a good problem solver and be able to figure out solutions. You should also be good with Flows, Process Builder, and declarative development. Any experience with real estate or broker management is a big plus (not required).We are seeking…
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Work 3 days a week in center-city Philadelphia, PA
- Strong configuration skills (flows/process builder/reports/dashboards)
- Working knowledge of Apto
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce in a real estate or broker capacity (nor required)
- Experience with Sales, Service Cloud
- Experience communicating with key business stakeholders
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sabrina DiStefano for more information at 347.783.6534. *Send your resume now to Sabrina at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Hybrid / Administrator / Real Estate / Flows