Salesforce Business Analyst
What You'll Do:
* Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
* Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
* Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
* Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
* Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
* Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
* Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
* Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
* Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Perform user acceptance testing.
* Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves:
* A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Visio.
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform (e.g. having worked on Salesforce-related projects as a Business Analyst).