Salesforce Business Analyst with CPQ and Experience Cloud Expertise Location:
My client is a leading Salesforce Partner dedicated to delivering innovative and customized Salesforce solutions to our clients. We are excited to announce we are looking to add a talented Salesforce Business Analyst who is an experit in CPQ or Experience Cloud to join our team and help our clients transform their business processes through Salesforce technology.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst with expertise in CPQ and Experience Cloud, you will play a crucial role in understanding our clients' business needs, defining requirements, and designing Salesforce solutions that drive value. You will work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to gather, document, and analyze business requirements.
- Translate business needs into functional and technical requirements for Salesforce solutions.
- Configure and customize Salesforce, with a focus on CPQ and Experience Cloud functionalities.
- Work with developers and architects to design and implement tailored Salesforce solutions.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and ensure solutions meet business objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Stay updated with Salesforce CPQ and Experience Cloud best practices and trends.
- Assist in creating and maintaining project documentation.
Note: This company does not offer visa sponsorship at this time. What We Offer:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in Salesforce projects.
- Strong expertise in Salesforce CPQ and/or Experience Cloud.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning and other relevant technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Salesforce Certifications (e.g., Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Business Analyst) are a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is desirable.
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Exciting projects and the chance to work with cutting-edge Salesforce technologies.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic Salesforce Partner.
If you are a Salesforce Developer with expertise in CPQ and Experience Cloud and are ready to take your career to the next level, we invite you to reach out! Please send your resume outlining your relevant experience and certifications to email@example.comMason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.