Salesforce Team Manager - Denver, CO - $150k Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintenance of Salesforce platform & on-going projects
- Own Salesforce declarative Development and Administration
- Work directly with Development team
- Stay up to date on assigned tasks and goals with other team members
- Show advanced skills in Salesforce administration: Flows, Reports/Dashboards, Integration
- Experience in designing new enhancements
- Experience developing solutions with Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds, CPQ/Billing
- Salesforce Certifications are highly preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.