Salesforce Business Analyst- Remote- FT- $120-130K
Salesforce Business Analyst- Remote- FT- $120-130K Company
This high-status company is in need of filling a position for a Salesforce Business Analyst. This role is 100% remote and full-time. There is 40% travel that is required though.
- The FSA will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
* Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
* Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format.
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
* Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps and applying a detailed technical solution.
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
* Presenting to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Participating and guiding customers through user acceptance test planning and execution
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
* A strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations.
* Experience in several global Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
* SFDC Sales Cloud
* SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)
* SFDC Communities
* 3rd Party App Integration
* Data Migration
* Force.comCustom Development
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
* 8+ years of experience as a CRM Business Analyst or Product Owner for mid-to-large sized organization(s)
* 5+ years of Salesforce.comconsulting experience leading business transformation projects
* Experience with Salesforce.comconfiguration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development
* Sales Cloud experience is required.
* Experience working in a scrum setting is required.
* Pitcher (App exchange application) is required.
* Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
* Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with the technology team
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
* At least 5 Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications
* Located and able to work in Canada from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7963