3-6 month C2H
40 hrs per week (PST, flexible on hours)
2-3 round interview process
Need US Citizens and GC Holders- unable to provide sponsorship
Skills: 5+ yrs SFDC Development, Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, LWC, Visual Force, Web Services, Java Script, Data Modeling, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Apps/Objects, Workflows, PD1 Cert
Bonus: MuleSoft, Mobile Connect, Health care industry experience
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing company-wide solutions to improve client and patient interactions and process efficiency. The role will be involved in Salesforce customizations, and integrations to support the organization. The role will also work directly with stakeholders to deliver Salesforce solutions and to identify architectural and process improvements.
What You'll Do
* Design, develop, verify and deploy feature enhancements on the Salesforce platform.
* Take ownership to design and implement customized solutions based on inputs from internal stakeholders and client requirements.
* Interact with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, design, manage time lines, deliver and deploy all requests in our Salesforce Lightning instance including Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, and Marketing Cloud applications.
* Collaborate with ConsejoSano's Salesforce implementation partner, understanding workflow and processes, ensuring our Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementation remains on track.
* Create and maintain customizations such as custom fields, objects, page layouts, workflows, process builder, dashboards, and validation rules for scalability.
* Troubleshoot production issues and fix bugs.
* Lead data modeling, management, and security implementation on the Salesforce platform
* Drive performance tuning to ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
* Create complex customized reports and dashboards.
* Manage changes in a sandbox environment and ensure quality protocols for deployment to the production environment.
The skills you need to be successful
* Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Developer experience with a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com
platform, Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud. Digital Engagement, MuleSoft, and MobileConnect experience are a plus.
APIs, Web Services, and VisualForce.
* Health care industry and startup experience are a plus.
* Experience in implementing a new project in Salesforce is a plus.
* Must demonstrate the ability to build custom apps/objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other features of intermediate complexity.
* Need a creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
* Salesforce Platform Developer certifications is a plus.