One of our top clients is in need of a Salesforce Solution Architect. If you are interested in joining their team of vigorous Salesforce Professionals, read on!
This client is looking for someone who will be able to effectively provide a strategic approach to solution design and ability to develop and execute plans to support the strategy. Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with key business Stakeholders to understand functional requirements
- Guide and influence directions, approaches, and roadmaps
- Create best practices and standards for the development teams
- Lead technical discovery sessions
- Experience and interest in working in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Experience in configuring workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience with end-to-end implementation experience
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.