Salesforce Development Manager - Denver, CO - $180k
A client of mine is looking for a Development Manager in Denver, CO! They're looking for someone with management experience to lead their team of engineers and developers. Please reach out or click the link below if you're interested!
- Lead and guide the Salesforce engineers and developers
- Work closely with Solution Architect and PMO
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide updates when necessary
- Ensure SFDC best practices are being followed
- Train and grow the developers and engineers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with Salesforce, MuleSoft, and SQL
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3-5 years managing a technical team
- 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Sales, Service, and Experience cloud
- Experience with CPQ and OM
- Experience with custom objects, LWC, Aura, APEX, Triggers, VisualForce, Flows, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience integrating MuleSoft strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! To be considered, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4387 or email@example.com.