Senior Salesforce Administrator - Portland, OR - $100-130k
I am working with one of our top clients that is in need of a Senior Salesforce Administrator. If you are interested in joining their innovative and fast-paced team of well-established Salesforce Professionals, read on! Responsibilities:
- Leading day to day functionality of the office as well as training eager individuals
- Working alongside Business Leadership to increase efficiency through business process automation and tooling
- Structuring and creating reports
- Configuring Process Builder, Flows, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Administration Certified preferred
- Experience in Sales and Service cloud
- Experience with 3rd party applications preferred
- Experienced with Community cloud is a plus
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.