Salesforce Solutions Architect Technology
: $200,000+Date Posted
We are partnering with one of the largest philanthropic foundations to find a Salesforce Solutions Architect for their Enterprise team. This role will be responsible for leading the stakeholder conversations, gathering their requirements and translating those to technical solutions with your team. Your team will have senior technical resources, as well as other functional members, totaling around 10+ members currently. Responsibilities:
- Conducting an evaluation of Salesforce architecture with an emphasis on the design
- Analyzing Salesforce capabilities throughout the enterprise system
- Creating and maintaining or enhancing procedures, processes and designs for Salesforce Solutions
- Ensuring that the enterprise architecture team can deliver system solutions for external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Salesforce architecture experience.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud (Communities)
- Experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Product development experience would be a plus
- Salesforce Architect certifications are a plus.
- Dell Boomi experience is a plus.
- Philanthropic/Non-profit experience is a plus.