Marketing Technology Manager-Atlanta, GA-$85k+
The Marketing Technology Manager is responsible for the interface between Marketing and Technical (Salesforce CRM) Teams. You will have a deep understanding of the marketing technology strategy, landscape and stack and will partner with marketing and CRM stakeholders to translate marketing needs into requirements and technical solutions. The right candidate will be able to lead the direction of Marketing tools for the overall connected customer vision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a clear understanding of organizational goals and how it applies to Marketing and customer outreach.
- Formulate strategy to lead execution of marketing technology tools across organization; having a deep knowledge of tools and software strategies
- Translate stakeholder requirements to help campaign management, develop user stories, and enhancements to tools
- See the broader picture of marketing technology to the overall ecosystem; bringing oversight and vision to multiple projects
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4+ years leading overall marketing strategy for organization
- 1+ year with data management and segmentation
- Proven success of leading technical and/or marketing teams
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or related tools
- Understands marketing including advertising, acquisition, retention, dynamic ad serving/creative, personalization/segmentation at scale, optimization, data flows, and audience management
- Proven success of managing multiple projects at a time and dealing with multiple timetables
If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume to Kate Murray at email@example.com.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. No Sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org