Marketing Cloud CRM Sr. Manager (Hospitality Industry)
This role will be responsible for supporting the strategic vision of Performance Marketing, serving as a day-to-day strategic Audience Segmentation expert. The Sr. CRM Segmentation Manager, must be a champion for our digital customer-journey approach, utilizing and understanding the company's digital eco-system to allow for business growth and optimization.
This opportunity is based in Orlando, FL and requires 3 days per week in office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of direct experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Relationship Marketing, CRM, or Mobile Digital Marketing
* 3+ years of marketing automation experience; Salesforce Marketing Cloud and service experience preferred
* Minimum of 2 + years of SQL experience
* Minimum of 4+ years of related experience in a data insights and analyses related role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
% of Time
1. Develops and owns customer data strategy for the organization including best practices for data acquisition, retention, and enrichment. (20%)
2. Partner closely with our marketing strategy team to prioritize, define, plan and support journeys that deliver on our brand promises and business objectives. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that behavioral analytics and insights are embedded in decision making. (20%)
3. Facilitate current & future customer journey mapping and Audience Segmentation workshops that incorporates existing research and analytics on the experience customers have today. (20%)
4. Develop Audience Segmentations, strategies, and campaigns aimed at supporting the growth and health of our contactable database in various channels. (20%)
5. Measure and track the performance of how journey builder and automated efforts are impacting our marketing campaigns and customer experience, identifying areas to optimize and improve how we leverage our existing Marketing Cloud environment to engage our leads and owners. (20%)
To apply to this role, please click the banner below and submit your latest resume.