The Salesforce Service Cloud Developer in eCommerce IT facilitates the use of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud to develop a 360-degree view of the customer. This position will develop differentiated customer experiences using the business tools in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and CRM. Responsibilities
- Work with Business Analyst to develop, schedule and implement Service Cloud Capability to support Business Campaigns - work flexibly to accomplish this.
- Develop in the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Mentor others in the Platform and its Development environment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud interfaces; this may require some basic programming in Ampscript.
- Utilize interfaces with CRM to assure a seamless tracking of Guest experience; use this information to further customize experience for the Guest.
- Work cooperatively with IT Development Team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and the Lightning Platform required; familiarity with Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in API's and Web Services
- Customer focused
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Tenacity and commitment to tasks
- Strong analytical reasoning skills