My client a large company in Buckinghamshire are looking for someone who has a track record with managing a domain like Sales Enablement which consists of various technology platforms upon which various technology products are developed.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a clear strategic vision for the domain, working with business partners and other domain owners to integrate capabilities into a cohesive omni-channel technological offering.
- Own the product delivery from conception to adoption whether that is done by a team under your direct reporting line or from another service provider.
- Build out the product and service catalogue within their functional domain, in this case Sales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with related platforms, ideally Veeva, Salesforce, CRM platforms and eCommerce. Product owner previous experience would be an asset.
- Have experience in running both internal and external teams, working with key vendors.
- Understanding software development life cycles.
- Stakeholder management, both within IT and with the business.
- Salary up to six figures - DOE
- 12% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Further Benefits
- Hybrid Working