Salesforce Developer- Austin, TX- $130k+
A client in the retail sector is looking to bring on a Senior Salesforce Developer to help oversee their development and Salesforce teams. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert and have experience with development and technical leadership of the platform. They must have experience with third-party applications as well as managed packages.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help bring their technology platform to the next level. This is a great chance to be a part of a growing team and make a large impact.A Typical Day in the Job:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Configures software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production
- Optimizes system configuration and development efforts for projects
- Act as a task leader on large projects/project leader on small projects; coordinates resources, milestone schedules and related communication; responsible for delivery of an assigned scope of work
- Utilizes standard team/department methods and processes to complete work; assists in developing methods and processes when required
- Helps evaluate make vs buying third party tools; maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of development experience in a Salesforce CRM developer role focusing primarily on the Core and integrations.
- Ability to run the software development lifecycle process, including requirements gathering, design, development/configuration, testing and support..
- Familiarity with governors, performance analysis and load testing techniques, including tracing and debugging using relevant platform and browser tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting experience
This position offers competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and other insurance options. This role is remote and accepting applicants authorized to work in the USA.