Parameta Solutions is the Data & Analytics division of TP ICAP. We are a multi-cultural organisation that has set exciting objectives to grow the business and increase contribution to group revenues across a five-year period. Building strategic, engaging and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and prospects is a key component of Parameta Solutions long-term growth strategy. Aligned to this strategy is the position; Sales Administrator, EMEA, to be located in the TP ICAP London office.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders including Sales. Product, Technology, Marketing and Communication teams to continue to execute against the CRM strategy. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:Role Responsibilities:
Experience / Competencies:
- Assisting Sales reps with the CPQ process within Salesforce.
- Managing the Sales to billing handover - processing new contracts, renewals and any cancellations; this will involve liaising both internally and externally to manage all relevant documentation.
- Liaising between Sales reps and Finance for aged debt issues, invoice queries and helping to manage the annual CPI increase process.
- Managing the issuance of financial and tax documentation to clients to expedite the payment of invoices.
- Review and maintain contract database, identifying and rectifying any gaps.
- Monitoring and tracking client usage declarations.
- Assisting sales reps with the creation of trials via client operations.
- Working with the regional head of sales and individual sales reps to refine or customize salesforce usage dashboards.
- Communicate and liaise with other sales administrators on global and regional sales initiatives, campaigns and other business-related activities.
- Experience of general CPQ/billing modules in Salesforce.com, Salesforce Administrator credentials preferable but not essential.
- Skilled in use of Salesforce.com and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Curious about selling and sales methodology.
- Client focused, personable and engaging.
- Innovative, seeks opportunities for improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying stakeholder needs.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, enjoys a challenge and willing to go 'the extra mile'.
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow with the sales organization.
- Works ethically and shows respect for professional and company values.
- Able to demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.