My client a leading Retail client are looking for a Senior Salesforce Application Manager, who has experience with Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Client Care alongside being the key POC for the administration of Salesforce.
This person will be joining the cutting edge team at this prestigious global company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Head of implement the planned operating model, leveraging tools and processes available.
- Monitoring the current state of the Salesforce platforms, anticipating potential risks in new releases.
- Reporting the health of the platforms regularly to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with your regional IT colleagues to get their input on the requirements, as well as during the design and delivery of any changes in regional systems.
- Propose evolution's and improvements to the Salesforce landscape and processes, based on your expertise and collaboration with other teams and 3rd parties.
Skills & Qualifications
- Certifications as SFDC, SFSC, SFMC administrator.
- B2C Single Customer View experience.
- Client Care experience in Omnichannel.
- Core and Marketing Cloud Salesforce Experience.
- Any experience in the retail industry is a plus.
- Salary up to £75,000 DOE
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Discounts at many leading Retail Brands
- Clear career progression
- Many more benefits